At the NCCA
The NCCA is committed to involving and supporting young people in the activities and events of the churches and the ecumenical movement. Help us to
- develop young ecumenical leaders
- raise awareness of cutting-edge issues
- equip young people to respond to these issues in meaningful ways
- bring the insights of young people into their churches and the ecumenical movement
- develop resource materials
- support young people's self development programs
- translate and contextualise "ecumenism" so that it makes sense to young people
- facilitate cooperation, networking and exchanges.
The Ronald Wilson Ecumenical Leadership Fund (RWELF) assists in supporting young people to enlarge their ecumenical experience and leadership skills.
The NCCA is a founding member of the following partnerships in the wider Australian community